just for the record, i'm not anti-stash, i'm anti-having-the-FO's-i-wanted-to-make.
so here they are, in no particular order:
- Glampyre's Easy V-Neck Raglan in Rowan Summer Tweed (actually i made this once already, but it came out too big and i want to re-do it because i love it but it's gigantic on me)
- Elann's Pinwheel Sweater in something cute. This will be for a very adorable little girl i know, maybe for christmas.
- KnitScene's Central Park Hoodie, not sure of the yarn yet. see KAL over there -->
- Eunny Jang's Print O The Wave Stole in one of the many lovely laceweights i'm stashing.
- Rogue which i already gushed over a couple of posts ago. not sure of yarn yet.
- Ariadne's One-Thread Jacket by Debbie New in the Summer 06 issue of Spin Off. I don't know what yarn I'd use, but I love the way this is constructed. The bright yellow in the pictures doesn't do it justice.
- Total Maze Cardigan probably in Lana Grossa Cool Wool Big. I have black and white already, and I thought I might throw in a little color for fun.
- a huge variety of thing from Knitty including Cambio, Cinzia, Jardin Anglais, Samus, and more
- socks. i have a lot of sock yarns with good intentions, but haven't made any yet. after sock wars, we'll see how i feel.
- lace. i also have a lot of laceweight and lots of patterns, but haven't made those either. i did make one lace shawl for Mandy's mom, but that's it.
okay, this is getting depressing. 10 things is enough, though i could go on.