Friday, September 15, 2006

honey-do list for myself

sometimes i feel like part of the reason my stash has grown considerably is that i lose track of what i thought i was going to make when i got so excited about a pattern. i'm hoping that making this list more-or-less public will help me focus.

just for the record, i'm not anti-stash, i'm anti-having-the-FO's-i-wanted-to-make.

so here they are, in no particular order:

  1. Glampyre's Easy V-Neck Raglan in Rowan Summer Tweed (actually i made this once already, but it came out too big and i want to re-do it because i love it but it's gigantic on me)
  2. Elann's Pinwheel Sweater in something cute. This will be for a very adorable little girl i know, maybe for christmas.
  3. KnitScene's Central Park Hoodie, not sure of the yarn yet. see KAL over there -->
  4. Eunny Jang's Print O The Wave Stole in one of the many lovely laceweights i'm stashing.
  5. Rogue which i already gushed over a couple of posts ago. not sure of yarn yet.
  6. Ariadne's One-Thread Jacket by Debbie New in the Summer 06 issue of Spin Off. I don't know what yarn I'd use, but I love the way this is constructed. The bright yellow in the pictures doesn't do it justice.
  7. Total Maze Cardigan probably in Lana Grossa Cool Wool Big. I have black and white already, and I thought I might throw in a little color for fun.
  8. a huge variety of thing from Knitty including Cambio, Cinzia, Jardin Anglais, Samus, and more
  9. socks. i have a lot of sock yarns with good intentions, but haven't made any yet. after sock wars, we'll see how i feel.
  10. lace. i also have a lot of laceweight and lots of patterns, but haven't made those either. i did make one lace shawl for Mandy's mom, but that's it.

okay, this is getting depressing. 10 things is enough, though i could go on.

happy friday!

No comments: